The Art of Networking for Your Next Job!
by John Kuzmich, Jr.
December 29, 2003
Back to Table of Contents
Are You Ready to Upgrade Your Networking Skills?
Although each of these 25 job guides cost $8.95 or $3.38 each when you purchase all 25, these topics by themselves make an excellent Internet search engine research project so that you can use the Internet more creatively in your career pursuits.
- Networking Visuals
- Most Openings Are Not Publicized: go to http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Non_Publicized.pdf
- Cracking Hidden Job Market: go to http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Hidden_Jobs.pdf
- Allocate Daily Job Search Time Effectively: go to http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Allocate_Search.pdf
- Locate Jobs Within Your Network: go to http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Net_Web.pdf
If you do not have a RealOne media player to playback the audio files found on this web site below,
please check the free resource listed below.
If you need to download a free multimedia player for RealOne Player, go to: RealOne Player for both Macintosh and PC Windows users.
Introduction: Who Is Rand Christensen: go to: track1 (28.8. KB/second telephone dial-up modem) Getting Started: Dos and Don'ts of Networking!: go to: track 2 (28.8. KB/second telephone dial-up modem) The Ultimate Plan: Don't Send A Resume First!: go to: track 3 (28.8. KB/second telephone dial-up modem) Worksheets for tracking your weekly and daily job search activities. These worksheets will outline the necessary steps for implementing daily job searches via creative networking activities.
- Daily Time Sheet: go to: http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Daily_Time.pdf
- Daily and Weekly Productivity Sheet: go to: http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Weekly_Productivity.pdf
- Activity Report: go to http://www.kuzmich.com/Church/Activity Report.pdf