The Ultimate Music Technology Classroom Environment!
- Hardware: Studio in a Box by Icon Digital USA
- Software: Mastering Music by Datasonics
- Curriculum Literacy Perks
- See below for special Hardware Perk validation with 20% discount on all Icon Digital USA DAW bundles and accessiues
Free Music Suite Software with Seven Different Programs
Featuring a unique, single “out of the box” interface to learn, master and teach notation, MIDI sequencing, digital-audio sequencing, film scoring, music theory and aural training with videos and lessons that meet all NAfME National Music and Flipped Learning Standards Click here
for more product info.
- Special 33% discount on tutition for the TI:ME 1A alternative workshop\ entitled: Seamless Project-based Music Technology in the Classroom and Digital Audio Workstations (DAW): Graduate Credit. Click here for optional fees.
Special Software Perks:
The Hottest Music Technology Software Application For Main-Stream Music Education Use!
Must click here for WHY this is so approppriate and essential for Main-Stream Music Education Use!
Meet Mastering Music - Stimulate Music Literacy and Lift Confidence Through Project-Based "Flipped Learning," with specific videos below for students, performers and educators.
- A Music Technology Dilemma with the Ultimate Solution: click here.
- Free one-year subscription to Mastering Music till June 30, 2016 with over one year of in-depth lesson plans and much more with seven different programs all within one interface to learn, master and teach “right out-of-the-box:” notation, MIDI sequencing, digital-audio sequencing, film scoring, music theory and aural training along with 411 project-based lesson plans & 75+ video tutorials all integrated with “Flipped Learning” and NAfME National Music Standards.
- Note: you can edit freely between all seven program. Especially is this important when composing in MID sequencing and immediately able to edit further in music notation and vice versa.
- And the only true music suite in the entire music technology market and 20+ years on the market! And Cloud-driven so students can work equally as well in-and-out of class with assessments!
Consider these attributes that students seek in today's tech market both in-and-outside the classroom.
- Students want write their own music
- Students want to add lyrics to their music
- Students want to share their music
- Students want to incorporate videos with their own music
Music technology is not just music anymore, it needs to be integrated within in a comprehensive multimedia learning with lyrics, digital audio, digital videos and more to both create and get their music out.
In this single cutting-edge workshop, student will be taught to 1) perform, 2) create notation compositions, 3) create digital audio and 4) MIDI compositions, 5) film scoring with audio as well as enhancing their musicianship with 6) ear training and 7) music theory components and even more with the available DAW bundles in this workshop. Ultimately, the curriciulm presented will motivate students both in-and-out of the classroom and their teachers will equally be as excited to be entrenched in this unique, creative learning environment with the potential of such a comprehensive curriculum that is best outlined in the artwork cited below with an equally amazing digital audio workstation environment because students need to express the emotions through such an environment presented in this workshop. Note: special guest lecturers will a part of this workshop.
This cutting-edge course can and well cover both attributes of "Flipped Learning" instruction integrated with national teaching standards, projected-based instructnion, personalized and customizedinstruction that creatively meets the needs of today's students.
There are rather some rather unusual hardware and software perks associated with this workshop from two outstanding music technology oriented manufacturore details available be heading: Special hardware and software Perks.
Special Hardware Perks:
- Special 20% offer from Icon Digital USA on all DAW bundles and accessories available for all participants in all ten 2015 summer music tech workshops.
- For more details, click here.