Unique Workshop Sliding Discount Fee Schedule
• All TI:ME and some summer 2015 workshops are available with graduate level college credit. As a result, there is a significant discounted fee scale plus John and Paul are willing to teach workshops with insufficient enrollment based on a unique sliding fee scale. This passes the savings directly to everybody in the workshop. Payments schedule consists in three or four steps.
- $150 deposit for a registration to be submitted before three weeks before the first day of a workshop.
- Full payment is due 3 weeks before the first day of class based on the balance due on the minimum attendance of 5 enrollees.
- To register, go to http://www.kuzmich.com/fee.html
Clinician honorarium: $600 payable to Kuzmich Consultlants
3 graduate quarter credits = 2 Semester Credits Paid to Seattle University
Kuzmch Consultants workshops advantages are:
- Fees are based on a minimum enrollment for five people (Yellow) but with a sliding adjusted fee schedule resulting that workshops never get cancelled regardless of whether a minimum of five enrollees is met or or not.
- You receive two TI:ME certified teachers for less than the price of one teacher in other music tech competitor's workshops.
- All workshops are truly affordable for both college credit and three graduate-level quarter credits because our expenses are lower, so we pass the savings directly to you.
- No hidden fees such as transportation, room and board because remote videoconferencing instruction eliminates these additiuonal expensive fees
- Rebates are routinely offerred whenever enrollment exceeds the minimum five enrollees (see Green)
- Both on-location in Denver, Collorado and remote videdoconferencing instruction are offerred sikmultaneously for all workshops.
- Note: there are additional non-college credit workshops available all priced significantly lower. Contact John for those pricings
- Note: there are three free workshops available for one or two days as a gesiture of providing music technology to music educators in the areas of music theory, play-along arrangements, a music suite offering eight interactive components and digital recordings techniques. For details for all 2014 workshop offerings, go to www.kuzmich.com/-Blastl1.pdf, www.kuzmich.com/2014workshops.html and www.kuzmich.com/bibliography.html. Note: There is a limit of 25 Internet connections.
• John can also travel to your locality for the same honorarium plus transportation, room and board, and teach as many teachers there as well. If more than a 1 hour commute to the clinic location, a 1/2 day honorarium ($100) fee for both going to and from the workshop site will be required as well. Still quite a buy for personal instruction in your own computer setting.
Note: Fee structure for classes for all videoconferenencing or in John's home music studio in Golden, Colorado are the same.
• Also available are special group discounts for school district sponsored workshops that Paul and I can also teach by videdoconferencing which can handle up to 25 world-wide workstations with many more enrollees participating through local school-district computer labs. Contact John for these special group pricings. TI:ME workshops are available as well as we can customize the curriculum based on my 200 publications found at http://www.kuzmich.com/articles.html for a bibliographical isting and the "hot" links for reading the articles can be found at: http://www.kuzmich.com/bibliography.html plus over twenty topics at: http://www.kuzmich.com/clinics2/workshops.html